Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11/09 Welcome Back!!

I had 100% participation from parents for our Back to School night!! Thank you for supporting your children and attending this event.

Starting Monday I will be posting homework daily. Also, beside each subject with be a number in parenthesis. This number is to let you know how much time your child had to work on this homework in class. Students will have between 30-60 total minutes in class to work on all homework. They shouldn't have too much homework daily, as long as they use their time in class wisely. Please help me in reminding them how important this is.

Thank you and I anticipate having a wonderful year. Please don't hestitate to call me or email me if you have and questions or concerns. ~Mrs. Bojo

5th Grade Reading Homework(30) - read pages 26-46, do # 1-7

Also, students are encouraged to decorate one book cover for our book cover contest.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

5th Grade Accelerated Reading Widget

6th Grade Accelerated Reading Widget

src="http://widgets1.renlearn.com/content/widgets/reading activity/readingactivitywidget.js">